Proyecto de nivelación
Lengua adicional al español IV
Differentiate grammatical structures such as future perfect, future continuous and future perfect continuous to apply the knowledge acquired during the course.
Conoce los requisitos de la actividad
A continuación, te presentamos tu proyecto extraordinario; utiliza las pestañas para conocer los detalles de tu actividad, los recursos de apoyo y la rúbrica de evaluación.
WHAT WILL I DO?
Answer the questions, for the first section (the 7 questions) you will have to record a video where you read and answer the questions, don’t forget to add a link and that the last is visible to others.
I. Lesson 01: Simple future (will) (Choose the right answer, remember to record a video)
1. I ______ definitely be going to that party. (won’t/will)
2. _____ she go out with me or not? (will/won’t)
3. Lucas _____ want to talk about his father’s death, it’s too painful. (will/won’t)
4. The sentence: ‘My Brother won’t be arriving tonight.’ is in simple future ____ (true/false)
5. The sentence: ‘Let’s go to the outlet stores. Is in simple future ____ (true/false)
6. This winter looks like it’s _______ to be the coldest yet. (will/going)
7. He won’t be ______them to the museum, because he is mad. (taking/take)
II. Lesson 02: Future Perfect
1. I ____ have finished my bachelor’s degree by next month. (will/would)
2. By tuesday, she will have ______ to Japan. (arrived/arrive)
3. Even if I play video games all day today, I ______ beat you. (will/won’t)
4. Mario ____ visited every apple store. (have/has)
5. Will you ______ the car fixed by tomorrow? (have/has)
6. I arrived here ______ yesterday, you are late. (for/since)
7. The sentence: ‘By this time next week, I will have reached London.’ Is in ______ (future perfect/future continuous)
8. The sentence: ‘By this time tomorrow, I will be flying to Madrid.’ Is in ______ (future perfect/future continuous)
III. Lesson 03: Future perfect continuous (Choose the right answer)
1. The sentence: ‘We will have been playing Risk for 5 hours, by the time you get here.’ Is in Future perfect continuous. (true/false)
2. The sentence ‘We will have arrived home by tomorrow.’ Is in Future perfect continuous. (true/false)
3. He will be angry, because he ________ had to write 20 pages by this time. (will have/will)
4. This January, I will have been ________ Commerce for 5 years. (taught/teaching)